Terms & Conditions
KidsCOOK Productions and KickinKitchen.TV
SUBMISSIONS BECOME THE SOLE PROPERTY OF KidsCOOK PRODUCTIONS
KidsCOOK Productions reserves the right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, borrow from, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of any Submissions in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose, including promotional materials, without permission, notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
The Participant agrees to hold KidsCOOK Productions harmless from and against and hereby waive any right to pursue any claims of any nature arising in connection with KidsCOOK Productions’s use of and the Participant’s Submissions used in any manner, in KidsCOOK Productions’s sole and absolute discretion.
The Participant guarantees that the Participant is the original author, designer, inventor, creator or developer of all Submissions provided by the Participant and that to the best of the Participant’s knowledge, the Participant has not incorporated any material that would infringe, misappropriate or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any person or entity. KidsCOOK Productions is not responsible for any and all liability resulting from claims from a third party that there has been copyright or intellectual property infringement.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The Participant and the Participant’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) agree to be bound by these rules and hold KidsCOOK Productions and its employees, sponsors, representatives, and affiliated entities harmless of any damages, losses, claims, and liabilities arising out of participation in these contests or resulting from acceptance or claiming of any prize. Income and all other taxes are the sole responsibility of the winning Participant and the Participant’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
KidsCOOK Productions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or cancel one or more of the contests at any time. In the unlikely event that cancellation of one or more of the contests occurs, a notice will be posted on the Site of the cancelled contest and no prizes will be awarded.
RULES OF CONDUCT
The following Rules of Conduct apply to the KidsCook Productions and KickinKitchen.TV Sites. By using the KidsCook Productions and KickinKitchen.TV Sites, you agree that you will not distribute any Submission that:
- (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
- is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
- infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without the person’s express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
- is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
- contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Sites or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Sites; or
- (a) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum; (b) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or (c) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.