KickinKitchen.TV wants to you to have a safe and fun experience when using our site. We are committed to protecting your identity and keeping you safe online in the following ways:
• For most activities on our site, we do not collect any personal information about you.
• If you choose to submit videos or photos to us, we will ask for the following personal information about you: your first name, location (city and state), gender, date of birth, and e-mail address. If your submission is chosen to be posted on KickinKitchen.TV, we will include your first name, city, and state on our site along with your submission.
• If you choose to create a username and password on Kickinkitchen.TV, we will not ask for or collect any information that would allow us or anyone else to identify you. Be sure to choose a non-identifiable username. Any usernames known to include first and last names will be deleted by KickinKitchen.TV. Your login information will only be used for submitting videos or photos, or to vote on other viewer’s submissions.
• If you enter a contest, we will need to ask you for your email address so we can notify you if you’ve won a prize, but we will never share it with any third party, unless that third party is commissioned by us to maintain the technical functioning of the website KickinKitchen.TV, use the information only to the extent necessary to maintain the technical functioning of KickinKitchen.TV, and are committed to keeping any personal information they access about you confidential.
• If you ask us to “Send A Kick”—an electronic message from our site— to anyone on your behalf, we must ask for your email address as well as the email address of the person who will receive the message. We will never post this information on our site or share it with any third party, unless that third party is commissioned by us to maintain the technical functioning of the website KickinKitchen.TV, use the information only to the extent necessary to maintain the technical functioning of KickinKitchen.TV, and are also committed to keeping any personal information they access about you confidential.
• If we know a visitor to our site is under 13 years of age, we will notify the visitor’s parent or legal guardian via email for permission to collect, use, or post any information about that visitor or permit that visitor to register for an account or enter any contests. Parents or legal guardians of visitors under 13 years old must respond to the KickinKitchen.TV email to grant permission or contact KidsCOOK Productions via email at info@KickinKitchen.TV or mail at:
11 Hillside Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02140
In addition, parents or legal guardians of all visitors under the age of 13 may review any information we keep about their child, and can request that we stop using and delete such information at any time by emailing info@KickinKitchen.TV.
◦ To remember the visitor’s username so they won’t have to enter it again the next time they visit the site.
◦ To remember that a visitor has already voted once on another’s visitor’s video or photo submission.
◦ To remember items in a visitor’s shopping cart.
Sometimes we use files from other companies (called third-party cookies) to help us see where people go on our website so that we may improve our services. Third-party cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information.
We also use a third party service that uses clear gif images to track what pages you visit and in what sequence. These clear Gifs do not contain any personally identifiable information.
We are not responsible for and do not control the privacy policies of any other sites that you may access through hyperlinks on our site. This includes the websites of our partners and vendors that you may use to purchase KickinKitchen.TV or KidsCOOK Productions branded products or services.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
KickinKitchen.TV has a Facebook page and Twitter account, subject to the terms of those companies, and we welcome users to join those communities, following all appropriate procedures.
We control and operate KickinKitchen.TV from the United States and subject exclusively to the laws and jurisdiction of the United States. Please note that we do not represent or warrant that KickinKitchen.TV is appropriate for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access KickinKitchen.TV do so at their own initiative and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations.
If we make material changes as to how we use Personal Information collected from Parents and children, we will obtain verifiable parental consent for the new uses of the child's Personal Information.
KickinKitchen.TV strives to provide a safe and fun place for tweens and teens to fuel their bodies and their minds. We believe that our data collection procedures follow all applicable laws, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
We welcome and encourage parents and guardians to explore KickinKitchen.TV with their children.
11 Hillside Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02140
Effective Date: August 15, 2011